“EVERY DECISION STARTS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY”
= JOHN F.KENNEDY=
Every year I like to find ways to inspire myself to do things on my own. Stimulating my mindset is one of them. For the last fifteen years, since I became a born again Christian, it’s already a habit to journal my meditations everyday. Starting from a mindset that was cultivated during the early years of having a quiet time before I start a day, now its already a habit. And it’s been awhile now since I started writing on to my website. Today, I wanna share 10 Motivational Start Up Mindset that will inspire our journey together.
- FORGIVE AND FORGET – ” Don’t block your blessings by seeking revenge on people that wrong you. Let it go and trust God for your battles.”= Anonymous, Inspiring quotes
- WILL POWER – ” Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”= Winston Churchill
- CREATE LEGACY – ” Someone is sitting in the shade today, because someone decided to planted a tree a long time ago.”= Warren Buffet
- PERSEVERANCE – ” When something is important enough; you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” = Elen Musk, Founder of X Space
- EXPIREMENT – ” On my own, I will just create, and if it works, it works! and if doesn’t, I will create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.”= Oprah Winfrey
- EXPERIENCED – ” If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”= Frank A. Clark
- CHALLENGES – ” If doesn’t scare you, you’re probably not dreaming big enough.”= Tory Burch
- INFLUENCE – ” Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” Michelle Obama, former first lady of USA
- HARDWORK – ” I never dreamed about success, I work for it.”- Estee Lauder
- SUCCESS – ” Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” Anne Sweeney
And lastly, don’t live to impress other people so that they may like you! Live according to your purpose and live it to the fullest and succeed.